Recommended Treatment Aftercare
My aftercare advice contains important information that you need to know following your treatment. These steps helps to ensure you get the most from your facial.
- Do not touch or pick you face.
- You may experience some pimples or mild redness as toxins release through the skin. Refrain from touching so that the skin can heal and breakouts are not worsened.
- No makeup for at least 12 hours. This allows the skin to fully absorb all of the products used.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid being in direct sunlight and always wear a minimum SPF30
- No heat treatment such as saunas or steam rooms for at least 48 hours.
- To maintain healthy skin and ensure best results post treatment it is advised not to use sunbeds at all.
- Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours.
- Refrain from using any harsh products for at least 5 days post treatment. This can include products containing retinol, glycolic and salicylic acid, home peels and masks. Always check the ingredients if you are unsure.
- No exfoliation (including electronic cleansing devices) for at least 5 days post treatment.
- Do not wax or have laser treatments in the area for at least one week post treatment.
- Continue your skincare routine the next day with a cleanser, toner, and moisturiser or as advised at your consultation.
Please contact me via email if you have any questions or concerns post treatment.